Betsy Rigby is more than pink

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
research
care
community
action

M/D for the cure

Ten years after our first Mother/Daughter team, Anna and I return as M/D for the Cure (Kate will be taking finals), walking with Komen to help end breast cancer.

This year, we walk in celebration of:

Lori

Violet

Beth

Amy

Tracy

Donna 

Please help by joining our team and/or making a donation.

Your support helps us get closer to a world without breast cancer. 75% of the money raised through the Walk stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25% supports groundbreaking breast cancer research. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?

Read More Read Less Support Me
Donate today to reduce the number of breast cancer deaths by 50%
in the U.S. by 2026

My Goal
$2,500

Amount Raised
$2,233.60

I'm a...

Team Captain

My Badges

Donate to Betsy!

Add your name to the list!

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Betsy's Donors Are More Than Pink™!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Facebook Fundraiser
$250
Kris and Jack Gaziano
Anonymous
Eileen Fitz
andrew meyer
Betsy Rigby
$100
Hillary and Dave Kohler
Betsy Rigby
Jodi A Goldberg
Facebook Fundraiser
$75
Tracy Marshall
MaryBeth Kinkead
$62
Stanford Meyer
$62
Facebook Fundraiser
$60
Robert Zuckernik
Ms. Cynthia Maguire
$52
Jennifer K Meyer
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Denise Palmer
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Lori Etringer
$50
Risa Nyman
$50
Betsy Rigby
$50
Hilary Smiley
Sarah Christopher
Anonymous
Beth Garry
Mark Barr
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$20