Thousands of women and men who could not afford breast health care have received screenings, education and treatments as a result of dollars raised by fundraisers just like you. Join the fight to save lives and end breast cancer forever by not only committing to a your minimum fundraising goal today (Adults/Survivors $150 and Youth 12-17 years old $75), but striving to surpass that minimum commitment.
Here are some tips from past top Ride Fundraisers.
- Set a personal goal today (Remember, Riders are required to fundraise. Adult/Survivor commitment: $150 and Youth commitment: $75).
- Make the first gift yourself to show your commitment (Remember: there is no registration fee this year for the Virtual Ride).
- Utilize your Participant Center. Take advantage of online tools including a customizable web page and email templates (login now) to ask friends, co-workers, neighbors and family members to make a donation to support you.
- Spread the word on Social Media. Don’t underestimate the power of Facebook fundraising and Twitter messaging.
- Partner with your workplace with Matching Gifts. Does your company have a matching gift program?
- Send a letter. Reuse your holiday card mailing list.
- Download a list of 101 Fundraising Ideas
2020 VT Ride Pledge Form
Fundraising with Facebook
You can log into your Participant Center to create a Facebook Fundraiser in support of the Vermont Virtual Ride for the Cure. Contact Linda Maness at LManess@komenengland.org with any questions you may have about this type of fundraising, or if you need your Participant Log In information.