2019 Vermont Ride for the Cure: Top Fundraiser Christine Giddings
The heart of this event is you, our participants—and we need your help to make the biggest impact possible against this disease. Remember, your registration fee helps us cover the cost of operations at this event, but additional fundraising is how we make an important contribution to our community. Your support will fund breast cancer screenings and treatment that save lives in our community!
Remember each Adult/Survivor Rider is commiting to raise a minimum of $150.00 and each Youth Rider (12-17 yrs of age) is commiting to raise $75.00.
Here are a few things to know and share with everyone …
- Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. Funds raised help support Komen’s work to save lives through breakthrough research, advocacy and to support patients, including through Komen’s Breast Care Helpline, Clinical Trial Information Helpline, Treatment Assistance Program and other direct patient support services. Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer.
- All donations are tax-deductible
- Learn more about our local grants program and how we serve our local community here at Komen New England.
- Remember to ask your employer and your donors for Company Matching Gifts
- Share your personal story of why you are riding to end breast cancer
- Learn more about the research Komen does around the globe