Login + GO



The Susan G. Komen Vermont Ride for the Cure®, a scenic, pleasure horseback ride (length, between 6-9 miles, to be determined by Green Mountain Horse Association on the morning of the Ride), raises funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease.

75% of the net proceeds raised through the Komen Vermont Ride stay local in the Affiliate service area to help fund local programs offering breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment. The remaining 25% of the net proceeds support the Susan G. Komen® National Research Grants Program. Click here for the Komen New England Homepage and Mission statement.

Click here to Register.

komennewengland.org | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Susan G. Komen® New England
1009A Depot Street, Manchester Center, Vermont 05255
Phone: (802) 362-2733
Email: lmaness@komennewengland.org