Login + GO

 

VTRide18_Ruth

The heart of this event is you, our participants—and we need your help to make the biggest impact possible against this disease. Remember, your registration fee helps us cover the cost of operations at this event, but additional fundraising is how we make an important contribution to our community. Your support will fund breast cancer screenings and treatment that save lives in our community!

Here are a few things to know and share with everyone…

  • Up to 75% of Komen’s net revenue is used to address gaps in access to affordable, quality breast cancer care and provide access to screenings and treatment. The remaining 25% of the net income supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.
  • All donations are tax-deductible
  • Learn more about our local grants program and how we serve our local community here at Komen New England.
  • Remember to ask your employer and your donors for Company Matching Gifts
  • Share your personal story of why you are riding to end breast cancer
  • Learn more about the research Komen does around the globe
komennewengland.org | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Susan G. Komen® New England
1009A Depot Street, Manchester Center, Vermont 05255
Phone: (802) 362-2733
Email: lmaness@komennewengland.org