Online registration will close on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 12:00 PM
There is no in-person registration due to the virtual nature of this event.
All registered survivors/those living with metastatic disease will automatically receive a tee-shirt.
All other registrants should note that a minimum of $50 in fundraising is necessary to earn an event tee-shirt.
Tee-shirts will be distributed through one pick up location (TBD) in New Hampshire.
All Komen New Hampshire Virtual Snowshoe registrants earning a tee-shirt by January 25 will be notified by e-mail.
We intend to mail out survivor, and earned tee-shirts, to non-NH residents beginning 10 days prior to the event date.
ROOM TYPE 02/05/21 02/06/21
2 Queen Beds
GUEST ROOM RATES:
ROOM TYPE SINGLE Occupancy DOUBLE Occupancy
King Standard $115.00
2 Queen Beds $122.00
· The rates are based on double occupancy. The rates will increase by $10 for each additional adult in the room.
· The above rates do not include the 9% rooms and meals tax.
· If extra rooms are needed we can add more; however at that point the rates and nightly minimum will be renegotiated based on availability.
· Rates include our Breakfast Buffet served from 6am-10am.
· Check in time is 4:00pm. Check out time is 11:00am.
· Individuals to call in on own
· A Credit Card guarantee is required for all reservations.
RESERVATIONS: Reservations can be made by calling the hotel directly at 603-286-3400, toll free 1-800-426-7866, or on line at www.tiltonsuites.hamptoninn.com . If booking online guests must enter the group code of KNH to receive the group rate. Guests must identify themselves as part of the Susan G. Komen Snowshoe New England 2021 Room Block in order to receive the group block rate.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Individual with confirmed reservations have until 48 hours prior to arrival to cancel their reservation. If the reservation is not cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival, the hotel reserves the right to charge a guaranteed no show equal to one guest room rate plus 9% rooms and meal tax.